A premier anaerobic digester developer is looking for a Drafter with design knowledge to support the various disciplines needed to develop these world changing projects. This position requires technical experience creating preliminary design sketches, documentation and material lists. The Drafter's role is detailed further below.
- Creating preliminary design sketches on AutoCAD or Visio for conceptual evaluation and analysis. For example, block flow diagrams with energy and mass balance.
- Creating process diagrams and implement edits on civil artworks from electrical engineering drawings.
- Creating design specifications and material lists (instruments, motors, and pipe schedules).
- The Drafter is responsible of working alongside equipment vendors to create all vendor P&ID and collecting step files for 3D rendering.
- Developing complete equipment packages for engineers
- Ensure all drawings are up to the company's standards, specifications, codes and regulations.
- Creating developmental reports for engineers.
- Working directly with field personal to do physical measurements in order to produce build drawings.
- Consistent on-time attendance.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering.
- 4-6 years of design or drafting experience in an engineering role.
- Experience supporting different designs (mechanical, electrical and civil).
- Experience and knowledge of CAD and manual draft workstations
- Ability to managing several projects at a time.
- Extreme attention to detail and error-free work on projects that are due within a specific time frame.
- Ability to take direction from managers, engineers and the overall team.
- Ability to communicate across a team to problem solve and develop solutions.
- Ability to commute and report to Weston, MA (hybrid work environment).
- Available to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Health care
- Incentive bonus opportunities
- Paid time off
- Full Time role
- Phone Expense Reimbursement