We have a current opportunity for a Electrical/Civil Site manager on a permanent basis for a Solar developer. The position will be based in Tokyo, Japan
- supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- liaising with sub contractors, vendors
- coordinating and supervising construction workers
- making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- maintaining quality control procedures
- Risk Prevention monitoring
- assessing and minimizing risk
- writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- 10-15 years of working experience in Solar construction projects.
- Electrical/Civil engineering background
- Business Japanese and Business English language proficiency
- Able to travel across Japan for different construction site
Location: Multiple location including Tokyo, Fukushima, Niigata etc..