LVI Associates is searching for an ambitious Electrical Estimator or Senior Estimator to join a firm just outside of DC in Virginia. We are looking for a motivated individual with at least 5 year's estimating experience who will ideally have worked their way from the field into the office.
The Estimator is responsible for reviewing and formulating bid proposals and cost estimates for projects within the electrical industry. It is role where you will serve as the connect point between customers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure complete and precise estimates. This role will report direct to the Chief Estimator.
- Review project plans and specifications
- Performing accurate quantity takeoffs and material pricing
- Understanding of national, state, and city construction codes of the trade and location of work
- Field experience preferred
- Experience estimating Federal / light industrial experience
- Knowledge of the local DC electrical market
- Proficient with Accubid
- $90K-$150K (DOE)
- Excellent Bonus / Benefit Package (Healthcare, Medical, Vision ect.)
What's on offer:
- 401K plan with matching contributions
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off