Electrical engineers will be responsible for design and specification of building power distribution systems, general lighting and control systems, and applicable energy calculations. You will consult our clients (and owners) to select appropriate systems and applications and then you execute quality design efforts and construction phase services on time and on budget.
- 6+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- Related project experience
- Ability to coordinate and work with a team
Bonus if you have:
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Project management experience
- Leadership experience
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer paid medical insurance
- Remote work schedule
If this job is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply!