Are you looking to grow your career as an Electrical Engineer in the green energy sector with some of the top 10 renewable energy companies in Japan?
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- International culture and exposure
- Be part of the growing wind, solar, and biomass projects
- Training will be provided for junior engineers
Multiple roles available such as...
- Field Service Engineer: Support maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of renewable energy plants.
- Technical Advisor: Evaluate and assess quality standards during installation and construction of renewable energy plants
- Technical Support Engineer: Providing after-sale customer support on all engineering input via calls/ visits to customer's sites.
- And other opportunities available
- Background in engineering, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in renewable energy will be an advantage
- Business level Japanese and English will be an advantage
- Junior electrical engineers are welcome (training will be provided)
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.