In the role of an Electrical Engineer, you will provide expert analysis and advice regarding offshore transmission systems, encompassing high and low-voltage engineering. This will involve serving as an owner's engineer in technical advisory, conducting technical due diligence, and performing power systems desktop studies. Furthermore, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging in various offshore wind projects, both in development and construction phases.
- Preparing and assisting with technical aspects of projects, such as reviewing, analyzing, and interpreting technical data.
- Contributing to report writing and drafting technical notes.
- Conducting analytical work, maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Participating in regular internal meetings and external/third-party meetings as necessary.
- Ensuring compliance with approved instructions, procedures, and policies for all deliverables.
- Performing any other assigned or requested tasks.
We are seeking a motivated and solution-oriented professional with a supportive and global mindset. The ideal candidate should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (English and Chinese), be well-organized, and approach work with a responsible attitude. They should be eager to learn, deliver high-quality work, and demonstrate efficiency and effectiveness while working independently. Additionally, the candidate should be team-oriented, adept at multitasking, and capable of working well under pressure. Furthermore, the following qualifications are required:
- A degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science, or preferably a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Electrical/Power Engineering.
- Desirable: Proven experience through internships or vocational work in an engineering organization.
- Willingness to develop sales and business development techniques.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including engineers, contract managers, and QHSE personnel.
Optional skills (not mandatory):
- Familiarity with the Taiwan offshore market and experience in electrical design or consulting related to Taiwan/global electrical entitlements and licenses would be advantageous.
- Basic technical knowledge of offshore wind farm design and construction, with specialized experience in related areas.
- Proficiency in an additional language is beneficial.
- Ability to quickly learn engineering software.
- Knowledge of electrical systems and power systems concepts is a plus.