A nationwide engineering firm that specializes in designing innovative, sustainable, and energy-efficient buildings is looking to add an electrical design engineer to their MEP department. As an Electrical Design Engineer (MEP) at this company, you will be responsible for creating and implementing electrical systems and designs that meet the client's needs and comply with local codes and regulations.
- Create and implement electrical designs and systems for new construction and renovation projects
- Collaborate with architects, contractors, and other engineers to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget
- Conduct site visits to assess existing electrical systems and determine necessary upgrades or replacements
- Develop detailed plans and specifications for electrical systems, including lighting, power distribution, and fire alarm systems
- Ensure all designs and systems comply with local codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Provide technical support and guidance to project teams throughout the construction process
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in electrical design and engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and other design software
- Knowledge of local building codes, regulations, and safety standards
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- U.S. Citizen
This firm can offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, retirement savings plans, and professional development opportunities. If you're passionate about creating innovative and sustainable electrical designs and systems, and enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, I'd love to hear from you!
To apply, either apply through the link or send your resume