EIA Lead, Senior Managing Consultant
This position is with a global architecture and engineering firm.
This person will work with the Impact Assessment (IA) Spearhead teams in Asia to further client relationships and build impact assessment capability within the spearhead. As an IA Spearhead position the role will have primary reporting to the APAC IA Spearhead Principal and secondary reporting to the Singapore Country Market Director.
- Understands the Impact Assessment business plan
- Leads strategic sales to clients in support of IA's strategic direction.
- Identifies opportunities and manages proposals across the Asia IA departments
- Participates actively in client discussions
- Participates in global IA Spearhead business development planning and implementation through collaboration with client and sector leads
- Drive strategy processes and annual business development
- Active in promotion and growing awareness of IA expertise
- Drives selling approach and the tender process in compliance with the Project Excellence Life Cycle
- Designs and completely executes large, high-complexity projects.
- Directs IA services through technical review and input of specialist technical services
- Develops and implements processes that delivers market leading technical quality of IA services, including reports.
- Known contributor to the advancement of their specialty discipline(s).
- Significant depth of experience in developing innovative approaches to solving complex project problems.
- Manages several large, complex projects
- Develop people and talent and manages obstacles and risks
- Drives the achievement of business plans
- Develops project budgets and manages independently.
- Conducts end-of-assignment
- Manage team
- Participates in performance evaluations
- Participates in hiring and termination decisions
Prepares documentation that supports IA services to clients
- Pepares final work products
- May assist in preparation of papers and their presentation at technical meetings
- Produces final versions of client
- Frequently leads client discussions and can handle client meetings
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering discipline (civil, environmental, chemical) or relevant science discipline (environmental science, geology, chemistry, physics, toxicology or biology) and 10+ years of qualifying experience