A national firm is looking to expand their team in the Aurora, Illinois area. This company is known for its great benefits, company culture with a backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with, and work flexibility.
This is the opportunity for career advancement with a great training staff and direct report being a senior engineer and a leader engineer. The company is continuing to build out their drainage team.
The Drainage Transportation Engineer should have the following qualifications...
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- PE preferred, not required, but it will be necessary for career advancement
- 4-6 years experience
- Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
- Drafting software: AutoCAD, Microstation, Openroads
- Drainage software: HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, TR-20, StormCAD,, HY-8, GeoPAK Drainage, XP-STORM, Openroads Drainage, SUDA, Hydraulic Toolbox
- Medical, Vision, and Life insurance
- Annual bonus
- 401k match 5%
- Competitive salary