A leading national engineering firm with a strong reputation with the Florida Department of Transportation is looking to expand their team with a senior drainage engineer in either their Tampa, Orlando, or Lakeland office.
The Drainage Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design drainage solutions for limited access, arterial, and collector roadways including shared use paths
- Provide creative solutions to ever changing transportation demands throughout Florida
- Prepare construction cost estimates
- Develop and mentor junior staff
- Collaborate as a part of a roadway team to develop final design
The properly qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelors of Science (BC) in Civil Engineering or related engineering field
- 6 plus years of related drainage or transportation experience
- Florida, PE
- Basic understanding of FDOT Florida Design Manual, FDOT Standard Plans, and FDOT Specifications
If you could be interested in learning more - please apply directly.