Title: Director of Development
Summary: A multinational industry leading owner and operator of utility scale wind solar and storage projects are looking to grow their development team. My client is looking for a Director of Development with a focus on onshore wind to lead a team of junior developers in the day-to-day activities of project development. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle wind development and is in proximity to Chicago IL.
The Director of Development will be responsible for….
- Locate, analyze, and pursue onshore wind project opportunities and assist in the development of existing projects.
- Obtain necessary permits within local, state, and federal regulations for wind projects.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Support a team of Junior Developers in the day- to- day activities.
The Director of Development should have experience with….
- 6+ years of project development / project management experience.
- Understanding of wind energy, public policy, and electrical design
- mentoring Junior staff
- Experience with the interconnection process preferably PJM and MISO.
- A Bachelor's degree
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.