I am currently hiring for a Director of Technical Operations role with one of my top clients in AV Event Production.
The client is family owned, and sitting at around 30 full-time employees, but looking to hire for a number of AV positions to help maintain their growth trajectory and workload.
They pride themselves on their culture, which is clear to see with the tenure of their employees.
The Director of Technical Operations will:
- Managed the technical team in support of both in-person and virtual events
- Supervise video, audio, and digital departments - including webcasting, streaming, broadcasting, studios, virtual & hybrid meetings, engineering, live events and integration services
- Act As stage manager and video engineer for large corporate meetings
- Manage projection, wiring, and signal path
- Research and make decisions regarding procurement and use of equipment within the company
- Expertise of some of:
Analog Way, Shure, ETC lighting systems, vMix, Wirecast, OBS, Vimeo, Magewell, AJA, Akamai, Zixi, RTMP, SRT, NDI, Zoom (Meeting, Events, Rooms, Webinar), Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, Stream Deck, Blackmagic Design equipment, broadcast & PTZ cameras, and Flex inventory system.
- Management experience
- 5+ years in AV Event Production
- Ability to work in NJ office 4 days a week
- Experience managing 1000+ capacity venues
- Experience in coaching, training, developing and managing technical teams
- Identifying innovative technology that helps to support and expand customer needs
- Exceptional communication skills/abilities such as developing schedules, determining labor and equipment specifications.
If you're interested, please apply now as my client are looking to start interviews week beginning May 8th
Alternatively, reach out to me at adam.davidson- for additional information