A leading multifamily developer is looking to hire an experienced Director of Preconstruction. The Director of Preconstruction will be expected to offer input as well as real-time feedback as to the design efficiencies and cost implications related to choices and options in the design of the project, and in the selection of appropriate product type, materials, assemblies, systems and finishes.
- Knowledge of construction practises and procedures, scheduling and safety standards and programs
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, take off and estimating software
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Auto Cad, Rivet, BIM, Procore are desired
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and verbally
- Strong organization, time-management, personnel management/ oversight skills
- Valid State Issued Driver License