Title: Director of Off-Shore Wind Development
Summary: My client is a vertically integrated module manufacturer who has built out their utility scale development team in the United States and is looking to expand their portfolio into offshore wind. With over a decade of experience delivering utility scale power generation projects. My client is looking for a talented developer who will lead project development of approximately 1GW+ of offshore wind projects.
The Director of Off-Shore Wind Development will be responsible for….
- Be a part of the management team with their joint venture, working closely with suppliers, shareholders, suppliers, and commercial teams.
- Lead and establish relationships with landowners, municipals, project developers, and financial institutions across the United States.
- Following projects from land identification, permitting through to contract closure. Responsible for identifying project risks, recommended solutions, and providing feedback to executive management.
- Overseeing the negotiations and execution of supply chain contracts and leading executive level management discussions.
The Director of Off-Shore Wind Development should have experience with….
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the offshore infrastructure, renewable policy and project management.
- Bachelor's degree required; preferred fields include engineering, policy, project management or environmental policy.
- Successful development of over 1 GW+ of wind projects in different markets.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.