Title: Director of Marketing
Summary: My Client is a leading solar advisory firm founded in 2015 and over the past years the team has advised on over $250 M of solar when projects across 15 states. My client serves as the procurement advisor for business, commercial real estate owners, and non-profits during their transition to renewables. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing energy company and be at the forefront of their growth. My client is looking for someone who has a unique blend of B2B marketing experience, execute a comprehensive marketing strategy, and lead branding efforts. My client is looking for a Marketing Director to create the Marketing Roadmap and create a brand awareness as they continue to grow.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for….
- Identifying Target audiences and create marketing strategies to reach and engage with targeted audiences effectively.
- Define the key value propositions and create compelling messages that position my client's solar solutions with the needs of the clients.
- Work closely with the sales team to make sure there is alignment with sales goals.
- Create and develop a strong brand awareness through messaging and visual identity.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing companies to generate qualified leads and expand the customer base.
The Director of Marketing should have experience with….
- 5+ years of commercial and digital B2B marketing experience in solar, real estate, or adjacent industries.
- A strong understanding of Google AdWords, marketing integration with salesforce, HubSpot, MailChimp and other email software.
- Graduate Degree is preferred but not required bachelor's degree Required.
- Start up mentality and a self-starter who can operate independently with a high level of integrity.
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, and Equity Package!
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.