LVI works with a privately owned national consultancy firm with around 1400+ employees across 40+ locations. This is a multi-service firm that works on real estate, land development, power & energy, water/ wastewater, and oil & gas projects. This firm has been recognized for 7 consecutive years as the "best firm to work for" as they provide mapped careers, employees come first culture, fully remote, hybrid and flexible hours available, ongoing training, and many more!
This firm is looking for a Director, who has excellent knowledge within the DFW area, and can either bring business with them or potentially a team. This Director will have a significant presence in helping the company build out the land development group.
- PE License in TX
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 15+ Years of experience in land development
- Business Development experience
- Able to lead a team
- Based in Dallas or Fort Worth
This company offers:
- Unlimited PTO
- Year-end bonuses for all employees (on track to make $200+ in revenue this year)
- Ownership Opportunities
- Great company culture - this resulted in a 98% retention rate year-on-year
- Fully remote, hybrid, and flexible hours are available
- 401K Match is 50% of 6%
If you would like to discuss this in more detail, apply now.