LVI is working with a leading consultancy firm that is a 100% employee-owned firm based in Dallas and Fort Worth. This firm is looking to build out a land development division and looking for an experienced land development engineer with 8-20 years of experience.
This Director of Land Development will have the opportunity to have the freedom in building out the land development division, where you will bring your own book of business and lead your own team.
- Manage business operations for your team
- Create business plans
- Establish department objectives by collaborating with team members and management.
- Achieve financial objectives
- Maintain key client relationship
- Risk management, contract reviews, proposal reviews, and licensing reviews
- Ensure operational excellence and a repeatable process for deliverable
- Maintain open door policy
- Manage business development activities
- Promote internal communication and encourage dialogue within project teams, across market sectors, and throughout the organization.
- Excellent communication skills; oral & written as well as listening skills.
- and more!
- 8-20+ years of experience in land development
- PE License in Texas
- Able to bring a book of business
- Great client relationship
- Can lead a team
- ESOP Plan
- Great health insurance package
- 5+ weeks PTO
- Opportunity to have your own destiny
- Ownership Opportunity
- Flexible Hours with WFH option
- and many more!
Please apply for this job if you would like to have a confidential conversation about this role.