We have an opporutnity for an Engineering Director in Fort Worth with an civil engineering consultancy ranked highly on Engineering News-Record's Top 500 Design Firms list in 2022. They were also recognized as a Best Place to Work!
The Engineering Director will work closely with the Practice Leader to drive strategic results and operational initiatives across the Practice. They will oversee engineering services and operations across multiple national offices. In addition to managing a team of Group Leaders, they will be in charge of the financial aspects of the related services, business development, market assessment, maintaining client relationships, and promoting potential client contacts. They will sell and manage work with an increased emphasis on strategic business development. They will work with with Directors, Group Leaders, and Managers to prepare and execute strategies for staff development, ensuring that the skills and competencies required to achieve the needs of the Practice are consistently met.
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in related engineering or technical discipline.
- Has 10+ years of experience in a Director/Leadership role at a civil engineering firm or local government
- People management and business development responsibilities
- Strong track record of winning work opportunities
- Success with developing, planning, and executing strategic market initiatives
- Expert communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strong and positive industry reputation within the industry regional marketplace
- Successful at networking, collaboration, and partnering skills within a regional area and across internal practices
- Exhibits a pattern of exceeding expectations, KPI targets and project deliverables
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Exhibits proficient writing skills and fundamental computer skills/knowledge.
- Professional civil engineer
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motor vehicle.
Interested applicants, please 'Apply Now' with your CV/Resume and we will be in touch with you shortly. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Should you have any friends who might be keen or suitable, please feel free to share this opportunity with them or simply get them to contact our consultants.