Currently looking to hire a Director of Engineering, based out of Orlando, Florida! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a leading company in the power delivery industry.
Please see below for a brief summary of this opportunity.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree (EE preferred)
- Minimum of twelve (12) + years of prior relevant experience
- FE certification or Professional Engineer
- Experience NESC and client construction standards
- Experience with Business Development, developing proposals, pricing & client interviews
- Experience using CAD tools
- Successful experience with Project Management (initiate, plan, execute, monitor & control, closeout)
- Experience managing large engineering teams
- Experience with software such as: PoleForeman, Bentley OpenUtilities Designer, GE Smallworld, Maximo or similar products
- Experience with complex projects in distribution design: using medium voltage switchgear, voltage conversion projects, distribution automation projects
If you have any interest in this amazing opportunity, please apply!