Currently hiring for an exciting new leadership opportunity for a Director of Distribution Engineering, based out of Atlanta, Georgia!
Do you currently hold a leadership position, but have been wanting to elevate it to a director level? If so, this could potentially be the perfect opportunity for you. This role is with a leading firm in the Power Delivery industry, working with over 50 investor owned utilities and over 150 municipals/cooperatives. Consistently ranking in the top 10, you don't want to miss out on the chance to be considered for this opportunity!
Please see below for a brief overview of the qualifications.
- Bachelors Degree in an Engineering discipline (EE preferred)
- 12+ Years of Prior Relevant Experience (Working Directly with an Electric Utility)
- Proficient knowledge of NESC and client construction standards
- Ability to work independently and provide leadership to other team members
- Previous experience managing large engineering teams
- PE License and/or PMP Certification
- Experience with software such as Maximo, PoleForeman, Bentley OpenUtilities, Designer, and more.
- Experience with projects in distribution design, medium voltage, and voltage conversion projects
If you have any interest in learning more about this position, please don't hesitate to reach out! Even if you don't match every requirement, please still apply as there may be other opportunities available to you.