A global client of mine is looking to hire a Business Development Director that will lead the growth of their environmental remediation service line across the entirety of the Western US.
This is a massive opportunity with one of the worlds best known engineering companies with incredible upwards growth, cross-sell capabilities and be based remotely.
- Responsible for the growth of the environmental remediation service line.
- Developing new business and maintaining existing key client relationships with environmental clients in the Western US.
- Identifying opportunities of growth and strategic expansion across service offerings.
- Environmental Service offerings include emerging contaminants/PFAS, Solid Waste and Environmental Compliance, Climate Resiliency and Sustainability
- Developing and managing proposal efforts, business strategy, leading contract negotiations including terms, conditions, scope and budget.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field.
- Recent experience working in the environmental remediation market.
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required.
- Base salary of $150,000-$200,000 DOE (Can be adjusted/increased for more experienced individuals)
- Bonuses and stock options available
- 401K and Medical/Health Benefits etc