LVI has partnered with the building envelope division of a reputable, nationwide architectural design firm, in order to assist with finding the best building envelope consultants to grow their business. They offer a wide range of services in roofing and re-roofing, above and below grade waterproofing, building envelope commissioning, and exterior wall consulting, across a spectrum of project types. They have had great success in leveraging the network and client-base of their parent company, to fast-track their expansion and obtain an expanse of high-end projects. Despite their large backing, they have been able to maintain a strong, family working micro-culture, and they pride themselves on maintaining a sense of connectivity and collaboration amongst their small, but growing group. They are led by some of the best technical talent in the industry, who have been able to deliver year-on-year growth in a several states across the country.
Given their successes of their regional offices nationwide, they are continually looking to expand their presence into new markets. After recently acquiring offices in Atlanta, they are looking for a senior level architect and engineer with a background in the building envelope, to act as the face of their growing business in the region.
This opportunity is rare to see and would provide a huge platform professional development, by playing a fundamental role in the growth of a company set to compete with the titans of this industry in the next 5 to 10 years.
- Bachelors degree with a Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, or Architectural emphasis.
- Registered Architect License is a must (Further IIBEC credentials preferable).
- 5-15 years of experience
- Experience across the entire building envelope/enclosure, but primarily in roofing and waterproofing consulting
- Act as a figurehead the company out of their Atlanta office.
- Spearhead their expansion throughout the region by leveraging their existing client base and developing new business to generate work.
- Carry out technical building envelope consulting responsibilities on a range of building types, i.e. residential, commercial, municipal, educational etc.
- Build and grow the team, and aid in the development of new talent.
- Represent the business at a range of conferences and industry networking opportunities.