We are currently seeking a Senior Professional to provide direction and exceptional leadership for all aspects of technical and managerial services in London, Ontario.
In this role, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to expand and grow the Client's Valuation and Forensic Practice, offering services in disputes analysis, quantification of economic losses, valuations, and litigation support.
- Minimum 8 years of (post-CPA) experience in business valuation and damages quantification
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. An advanced degree in a related field a plus.
- CBV license or working toward eligibility to sit for the CBV exam is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with team members, clients, attorneys, and referral sources both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in use of technology and accounting programs.
- Experience drafting of expert reports for delivery before arbitral tribunals and judges
- Planning and execution of business valuation engagements for various clients
- Develop financial models to assist clients with common stock, business entities, and intangible assets valuation
- Supervise, train and develop engagement staff on valuation and client requirements as well as assessing staff performance
- Serve as a technical resource/subject matter expert to clients and staff on valuation team
- Preparation and review of valuation reports, exhibits, letters, and other client related documents
- Prepare for and participate in client management interviews