A renewable branch of a large investment firm is looking to expand their renewable division with a Development Engineer!
My client owns and operates Utility Scale projects and are looking to develop across North America! They have 1.5GW+ in their current pipeline and 1.7GW+ commissioned!
The Development Engineer will be responsible for...
- Developing preliminary layouts of utility scale solar + storage projects
- Supporting early-stage due diligence
- Performing PV production modeling and energy storage studies
- Contributing to technical evaluations
The Development Engineer should have...
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering
- 1-3+ years of Utility PV design and construction support
- Familiarity with development studies such as environmental site assessments, hydrology, and interconnection
- Exposure to impacts of civil and geotechnical risks on PV design
- Competitive Salary
- Unique health & wellness benefits
- Profit sharing & equity options
- Remote work
- Great work/life balance