I am currently working with a renowned consultancy firm that is looking for Data Center Design Engineers in Singapore.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with internal teams to understand user requirements.
- Data center electrical designs and collaboration with other disciplines to create a construction document set. * Participate in site selection reviews.
- Critical Data Center equipment design including Air Handling Units, Computer Room Air Handling Units, Cooling towers, Chillers, Sequence of Operations, Control Systems, Fire Detection/Suppression systems
- Design and collaborate with other disciplines to create a construction document set.
- Creation of designs which meet or exceed our quality requirements and fall within our budgetary requirements. * Work with regional vendors and manufacturers to specify the appropriate electrical equipment.
- Work with local utilities to understand and define site utility requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of mission critical design experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience in project management.
- In depth understanding of critical data center mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Experience reading and interpreting design, equipment and construction specifications and drawings.
Would you or anyone in your network be interested in an opportunity like this?