An industry-leading data center provider many data center facilities across major business markets around the world is looking for a ESG Manager, Environmental Technical Practitioner. The ideal candidate should have experience in decarbonisation strategies, net-zero roadmap and knowledge of relevant local and international compliance requirements.
- Lead the development and implementation of a robust climate/decarbonisation roadmap, including Net Zero Roadmap
- Policy development, environmental due diligence, identifying and implementing technology solutions
- Supporting EHS initiatives.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, standards, frameworks, and guidelines,
- Reporting and communications towards internal and external stakehodlers
- bachelor's degree in Environmental Science/Technology or related disciplines,
5- 7 years of experience in environmental management (with a focus on climate change, decarbonisation strategies, and other environmental management areas)
- Strong familiarity with relevant regulations and standards, and a proven track record in data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Great attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and be willing to travel.
- Having relevant professional accreditations or experiences in Data Centers is a plus.