The leading Building Automation Solutions Provider in Florida is looking for a Lead Technician as they look to sustain strategic growth combined with supporting the backlog of projects.
The company has it's headquarters in Jacksonville but is slowly growing it's way towards Orlando and up into Georgia allowing for the opportunity to relocate and gain more upwards mobility.
They are looking for someone with:
- 4+ Years Controls Technician Experience
- Technical Ability to Programme DDC, Troubleshoot and Commission Control Systems
- Proficiency with any of Honeywell, Siemens, Schneider, Niagara, Distech and Delta Control Systems
- Ability to interface with client directly and be proactive in problem solving
They are willing to offer:
- Salary up to $110,000
- Company Car
- Ability to Progress all the way up to Project Manager
- Flexible working balance
Get in touch below if this is of interest to you!