We have a current opportunity for a Controls Robotics Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Chicago.
- Responsible for managing projects in all aspects from conceptual design, electrical drawings, programming, testing, installing and the implementation of control systems.
- Oversees the testing process for quality and completeness.
- Directs the panel build and assembly departments by answer questions and ensuring design compliance.
- Assists with BOM creation, program development, startups, and standard product development.
- Supports end users, co-workers, sales, and installation teams.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Three or more years of relevant engineering experience
- Technical skills Electrical, Mechanical, Customer Service, Drafting, PLC Programming, VFDs
- Computer skills word, excel, e-mail
- Desired software experience Autocad Electrical, Motoman Inform, ABB Robot Studio, RSLogix, Cognex In-sight Explorer, Indusoft
- Desired soft skills Works well independently, detail oriented, excellent written communication skills