We have a current opportunity for a Controls Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in East Hartford, CT. For further information about this position please apply.
We are seeking a Controls Systems Engineer to assist in the design, development, implementation, and documentation of control and management information systems which meet our customers' functional requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Bachelors (or higher) degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the process control industry
* Possess in-depth knowledge of programming concepts
* Thorough knowledge of business application software (MS Office package)
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Displays a positive and professional demeanor
* Demonstrates a flexible and cooperative working style
* Willing to work off-hours when required
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Willing to submit to drug testing and/or background checks as mandated for a) employment, and b) customer contract requirements