Construction Senior Project Manager Roles - $160k - $200k Salary
I am working exclusively with a client who are looking to build out their team with talented Project Managers, Senior Project Manager and Project Executive across with either Multifamily, Commercial or Life sciences experience.
They are the largest and first family-owned company to reach $1Bn in revenue and have their projects mapped out for the next 10 years. They have secured the largest Multifamily project across the entire Northeast averaging from $200M-$800MM project size.
Ideal Candidate should have experience in one or more of these sectors:
- Life Sciences
Our Client is renowned for doing projects on a large scale to an exceptional standard in multiple different construction spaces!
- 7+ Years experience on projects valued at $100 million+
- Assisted in running large scale ($100M+) projects with teams of varying sizes
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- You will be establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution
- Manages critical issues
- Enforces project reporting requirements
- Assumes overall accountability for job-site safety and quality
- Directs and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc
- Senior Project Manager - $160,000-$200,000 Per Year
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Structured training and professional development throughout your career
- Strong company to have gained experience from
- Strong Support network allowing you to have enough room to progress whilst not being stretched thin