I am working with one of the best general Contractors which has a worldwide reputation known for building unbelievable and big projects in every metropolitan city in the world.
- High Rise Multifamily
- Educational construction (k-12)
- Health care construction
Project size ranges between $35M- $450M
These projects will change the skyline and the heart of Austin!
What will be expected from you:
- Mentoring junior project managers as well as handling distress and complications of the projects
- Negotiate legal provisions of construction contracts
- resolve issues in collaboration with the entire construction management team
- Develop plans to win projects which includes negotiating and awarding contractors
You will be a strong fit if:
- You can lead by example to junior project managers whilst maintaining high standards for an entire construction project from drawings to completion.
- Worked at a well-known general contractor with experience in building High Rise, Educational construction, and healthcare projects
- Have experience in working on projects ranging from $35M- $450M
- Experience with examples of completed projects from the very start
- Familiar with local subcontractors in Austin
- Have 10+ Years of construction management experience
The good stuff:
- Base salary up to $220,000
- Bonus structure up 30% paid yearly
- Unbelievable benefits, the best I have seen in the market