Quality Control Construction Manager
Great opportunity to start a career at a well-established utility scale solar EPC working on solar projects all over the county, and the world! The company is self-preforming and does all aspects of the projects from development to execution. They are looking for well experienced and eager QC construction managers to join their rapidly growing team.
- Manage quality control programs by designing key solutions to prevent quality control risks throughout the project, especially during construction
- Ensure all quality control programs are up to date with current company, state, and federal standards
- Create site specific quality control checklists
- Work closely with construction manager to ensure all aspects of the project will be executed smoothly
- 5 years experience in quality control programs
- Bachelors in construction, engineering, or related field
- Experience with project management software such as E-builder, Procore, or related software
If you are interested in this position, please submit your updated CV to the job listing below.