Title: Construction Manager
Summary: An engineering and construction management firm has been hired to act as the construction managers for dozens of manufactured home and RV parks throughout the US. The firm is currently looking for someone to come on board and manage the site development and underground utilities installation on the sites in and around Seattle.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- Supervising and allocating tasks on the construction site
- Representing the client on job site and ensuring that plans are adhered to
- Oversee construction from groundbreaking to final inspection
The Construction Manager should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with site development and utilities in any market
- Experience managing a site as well as field personnel
- Open to traveling to project sites in and around Seattle as necessary
- Given overnight travel is needed, the firm would cover your accommodations 100% including a Hilton hotel, mileage reimbursement, and meal allowances
If you are interested in the Construction Manager role, then please don't wait to apply!