The client has a specific focus on forensic professional services in construction management and construction litigation.
Clients include, construction companies, contractors and owners, insurance companies and suretys, and government agencies across the US and overseas.
· A Bachelor's degree in Construction, Engineering or equivalent
· Background in scheduling, project controls, cost management with exposure to project delays and diruptions, change order management and dispute resolution
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to self-direct and self-regulate
· Oversee strategic growth
· Responsible for future hiring and development of employees
· Client development
· Responsible for producing project documentation
· Prepares project specifications and technical reports