A global Environmental MNC is looking for a Commissioning Manager to join the team and manage the Lithium battery plant in Fukushima. This is a great opportunity to join an international team and work on large scale projects.
- Manage and oversee all commissioning activities and works in the plant
- Involved in all technical aspects related to commissioning
- Manage a team and work with cross-functional departments to align project goal
- Based in Fukushima
- Fluent in English and Japanese (N1 proficiency)
- 5-10 years Commissioning experience for Plants in O&G/Chemical/Energy/Pharmaceutical industry
Do reach out if you or someone you know is interested in the position.