LVI is one of the leading Energy and Infrastructure recruitment firm. We offer a bespoke service to our clients that allows for us utilize industry gossip to maximize our reach for both candidates and our current and future clients. Within the renewable energy space, we have upwards of 50 clients that we can introduce our candidates to!
We are currently accepting applications for a Commissioning lead that will be responsible for the management of the Commissioning process. You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert for commissioning new facilities and ensuring a successful hand-off.
Our Client is a premier Biomass company with an international presence and has become the UK's largest source of renewable electricity. They provide a sustainable fuel source from making wood pellets from residual, low grade wood from forestries and sawmills.
- Provide oversight to project commissioning and safety
- Reporting on project commissioning safety, budget, and schedule
- Identify shortcomings of any project processes and procedures
- Develop, maintain, and introduce a commissioning plan for all projects
- Directly manage 3rd party subcontractors and vendors
- Experience commissioning large projects $100MM +
- Extensive engineering/construction industry experience leading project teams
- proven experience managing stakeholder relationships (contractors, engineering firms, key relationships)
- Familiarity with commissioning standards, procedures, and policies
The candidate must be willing to travel or relocate to be on site.
Per Diem or Relocation assistance offered.