Are you looking to join a nationally recognised firm with a family like feel? Are you looking to join an established team and expand your professional portfolio? Then look no further. With their 2023 expansion plan, they are seeking a Team lead to join their civil site department.
The Team Lead will be responsible for...
- A highly motivated with a proven track record of design and construction experience in a variety of private land development
- All aspects of project design for residential, commercial and industrial site development, including site layout
- Working closely with clients and ensure their expectations are met and exceeded
- Coordinating project submittals and obtain construction permits
- Managing design for multiple projects, proposal efforts and project management duties as well as oversee, train and mentor junior/mid-level staff.
- PE License (MUST)
- 7+ years experience directly working on civil site projects and design (residential, commercial,industrial)
- Strong communication skills
- Previous management experience is preferred
We are offering:
- Competitive benefits package including Unlimited PTO
- Thriving work culture, including fun company holidays
- Flexible working schedule
- Supportive Management and strong progression structure to help support all employees
- Competitive salary
If you're interested, then apply now!