LVI is currently working with a small leading consultancy firm with an office in Atlanta, GA. This client is a multi-disciplined consultancy firm providing civil engineering design, water resources, land surveying, and geographic information systems to both public and private clients.
This client is looking to build out their Atlanta, GA office where they are looking for an Office Leader, who has extensive experience in business development within the area as well as running a team.
They work on a mixture of residential, commercial, and industrial development. At the moment they have been working on some exciting residential projects from single-family housing, 7-stage subdivisions, and 200 houses as well as on the commercial side, K12 projects, shopping malls. Some notable clients include CVS pharmacy, Chik-Fil-A and so on.
- PE License in GA
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Business development experience
- Able to lead a team
- 10+ years of experience in land development
- Has local market knowledge
- Based in Atlanta, GA
This client offers:
- Recession Proof- with 3+ years' worth of backlog and working with private and public clients.
- Pathway to ownership - no minimum time frame to be on this program!
- Unlimited PTO
- Best Firm to work at the award - due to company culture, employee retention and professional development, and work-life balance.
- Great Health Insurance: Pays 80% of the insurance premium for the employees.
If you or a friend would like to gain more information, apply here.