LVI are currently working with a national multidisciplinary engineering firm, that are looking for a civil site development engineer to join their team. With offices in Oklahoma City and Enid, they are looking to expand their operations and continue to grow with the demand for in the market continuously going up.
They are looking for an individual that is looking to continue to develop their technical skills, with the ambition of moving into a project management position further down the line. This is a position that has an emphasis on design/technical work. You will be working under the supervision of project managers on a wide variety of public and private civil engineering projects. Your main responsibilities include preparing design drawings and specifications with a focus on grading, paving, storm water, sanitary sewer, site and utility design, post construction storm water management, and erosion control.
- BS in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited engineering program
- You will have earned your PE or are working toward it.
- You'll have 5+ years engineering experience in civil engineering design
- Familiar with local codes and regulations
- Proficient with Auto CAD Civil 3D
- Currently authorised to work in the United States
- 401k match - they will match 50 % upto 6%
- Lengthy PTO - which allows employees the comfort of taking time off when needed within reason
- Hybrid Work Schedule - If emergencies to arise it is easy to work around them with a hybrid working schedule
- Education and Training - They offer funding for further education and also have a university within the business which you can fall back on to help with the training of your junior staff
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply through the link, call 469 828 5182 or email