This multiservice consulting firm specializing in land-use planning and civil engineering are seeking a Civil Project Manager in their Orlando, FL office. This role involves all aspects of managing residential and commercial land development projects, including contracts, budgets, design, workload, and permitting.
- Provide oversight on various construction projects and work with construction inspectors
- Develop and produce conceptual, preliminary, and final construction design drawings
- Assist with preparation of construction plans, detail drawings, and project specifications
- Review construction plans, performing horizontal and vertical alignment calculations, and utility research and coordination
- Assist with permitting submittals
- Perform quantity calculations and complete engineering cost opinions.
Education and Desired Skills Include:
- BS in civil engineering, or a related engineering field
- Professional Engineering (PE) license in Florida, or the ability to obtain or transfer license within 1 year of start date
- Experience in contract administration, permitting,, site grading, utilities, stormwater management, hydrology and hydraulic calculations, and utility design
- Familiarity with development and design processes that are specific to local geographic markets
- Experience with AutoCAD and various hydrology/hydraulics software, including StormCAD, WaterCAD, ICPR or similar software packages.
Salary Range: $110,000 - $150,000 annually (Compensation for the role will depend on several factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience and may fall outside of the range shown).
Featured benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- 401(k) with 100% Company match up to 6%
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Professional Development and Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off/Holidays