Ranked as Top 100 ENR Firm. This New England based firm prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. They are looking for a Project Manager to lead a production team, managing existing work, and market and win additional land development work in the North-East. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, will create a vision for growth for their practice and will contribute to the overall growth of the land development team. This person will support the business development effort with local municipalities, architects and developers and manage the relationship with these key clients.
Additional responsibilities will include: Develop and implement strategic marketing plans for growth of personal practice; Support the marketing efforts of internal partners; Work directly with clients to develop site plans, Manage the entitlement process and implement improvements; Manage project financials and production teams; Mentor project managers and young professionals; Provide design, project management and task management leadership to the team.
* Demonstrated experience working in and leading a Land Development consulting practice in the New England area.
* Experience designing retail, commercial, residential, industrial or healthcare land development projects.
* Candidates should have hands on experience in business development, project management and staff mentoring and training
* Candidates should possess strong working relationships with developers, attorneys, land planners and counties, municipalities, and other state and local agencies
* Professional engineer registration or PLA in Massachusetts.