A reputable heavy civil construction firm just picked up multiple projects around the Charlotte area and is seeking a Project Manager specializing in mass land clearing and underground utility installation. This contractor has a great reputation across North Carolina and is making a big push into the Charlotte market, so there will be great job security going forward. They also invest heavily into the wellbeing of their employees, as demonstrated by their backbone of long-term staff that the candidate will integrate with.
The Project Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in commercial/residential site development work
- Strong background in projects involving mass earthwork, excavation, and underground wet utilities
- Experience working around the North Carolina market preferred
- Strong work ethic and seeking a long-term fit with a company they want to retire with
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary + bonus incentives
- Insurance coverage
- Company vehicle and allowance
- 401k match
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing contractor
If you are interested in the Project Manager role, please don't wait to apply!