LVI is working with a mid-sized leading consultancy firm that has 350 employees across multiple offices in the US. This client is looking for a water/wastewater, PE who can join them in their Chicago, IL office. As the offices share projects, you have the opportunity in being exposed to a diverse range of projects locally and out of state.
This engineer will be working on a mixture of inside and outside the fence water/wastewater projects.
- PE License in Illinois
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 4 to 5 years experience in civil engineering (water/wastewater)
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious, motivated, and is a team player
- Based in Chicago, IL or willing to relocate
- Hybrid Scheme
- Education reimbursement for all employees
- In-house and Internal training programs which is all recorded for you own professional/professional development
- 401k Match 100% match (up to 6% contribution)
- Growth Opportunities
If you meet the requirements of this role, and would like to have a confidential conversation, please apply!
*PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A PE LICENSE*