Civil Design Engineer
A leading consultancy are expanding their team in Melbourne! Due to recent project success, the company are looking for an experienced Civil Design Engineer to join their growing team. This is an exciting senior position within a leading organisation with the chance to mentor a team of junior engineers and be exposed to national and international projects.
- Responsible for overseeing and reviewing design of roads, earthworks, stormwater drainage, flood studies, water quality studies, WSUD and site works
- Extensive technical experience - ability to be hands on with the delivery of large value projects
- Competency in software such as 12D, MUSIC, DRAINS, AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Client facing - working closely with clients to track progress of projects and market the company
- Oversee and mentor junior engineers - Help to market, supervise and review reports from junior traffic engineers
- 5+ years as a Civil Engineer
- Relevant engineering degree - Chartered with RPEQ is highly advantageous
If you are interested please do apply with an updated CV!