LVI is working with a national top 100 ENR firm with around 1600 employees across 40 offices in the US. They are a multi-discipline service, where the employees collaborate seamlessly across all offices to gain hands-on experience that furthers their career growth. This company has consistently ranked in the top 10 "best firms to work for" and Engineering News- record's top 50 firms worldwide. The company culture is entrepreneurial from enhancing innovative technical solutions, participating in strong training and knowledge sharing, to making ongoing changes within the communities they live and work.
This client is looking for a Site Civil Engineer to join them in their Dallas, TX office. This role will be focused on civil engineering for various types of land development projects, including mix-use development, shopping centers, residential areas, high education, federal, and more! This engineer will play a crucial role in planning, designing, and permitting processes for projects.
- PE License in TX
- Minimum 4 years of experience in civil engineering
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- Experience in site civil design, including site planning, grading, stormwater management, drainage, soil erosion, and autocad / autocad civil 3D.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with analytical, multi-tasking, and judgment capabilities
- Ability to follow the director and work in a collaborative team environment.
- Aid with preparation and adjustment of various engineering documents - this includes reports, specifications, plans, schedules, cost estimates, and design plans (using engineering and design software)
- 401k Match of 6%
- A great extensive training program
- Shared resources across all US offices
- Competitive year-end bonuses
- Clear career enhancement
- Paid medical, dental, and vision coverage with, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and paid pregnancy disability.
- Flexible work schedules with WFH options
- Wellness Programs
- And more
If you would like to set up a confidential conversation regarding this position, please apply now!