This is an award-winning, top 100 ENR consulting firm. They are looking for an ambitious engineer to join their land development department. They have a team of experienced, proactive problem solvers who excel in formulating customized, practical and sustainable solutions for site and infrastructure challenges.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
* Serving as a Technical expert on civil design projects;
* Project planning, design and delegation of work for site civil and related projects;
* Performing site layout and site grading using AutoCAD Civil 3D tools;
* Preparing and submitting various permit applications related to site development for approval
* Attending and conducting internal and external project meetings;
* Routinely interfacing with existing and prospective clients;
You must have:
* A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent;
* Professional Registration in Pennsylvania;
* Minimum of 4 years Site Civil Design experience;
* Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil3D and associated design tools;
* Experience with developing site civil plans and designs, erosion and sediment control plans, storm water modelling software, and permitting;
* A passion for mentoring others; and
* Excellent communication, report writing and client management skills.
The firm offers excellent opportunities for professional development and growth in a flexible, fast-paced working environment.
📩For consideration, please apply below.