A leading international renewable energy company is looking to hire a Civil Design Manager to manage the civil engineering of solar and offshore wind projects. An exciting opportunity to be part of the fast-growing green energy sector.
Perks and benefits:
- Opportunity for quick career progression and growth
- Competitive base salary and benefits
- Be part of the fastest-growing company and embark on exciting renewable energy projects within Japan
- Responsible for engineering support for the project from civil concept planning to cost evaluation of civil works
- Involve in project management, from technical support for land development permit, construction to commissioning.
- Work closely with Development and Finance team on
- Any other Adhoc duties as necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the projects
- Work closely with Construction, Asset Management and external consultants on technical and commercial studies
- Work closely with Development and Finance team to identify new technologies/tools to enhance the engineering process.
- Experience in construction, EPC management or renewable energy background will be an advantage
- Experience in land/soil movements, road construction, land surveying, earthwork, grading/leveling design, embankments, road design, drainage system, retention ponds, river investigation, disaster prevention, and site investigation fieldwork before, during, or after construction will be an advantage.
- Business level Japanese and English
If you are interested in the above, apply or reach out to Sandra today.