We have a current opportunity for a Civil Design Engineer on a Permanent basis for a Independent Power Producer company in Japan
For further information about this position, please apply.
- Engineering support for projects under due diligence and asset development projects, mainly on the civil plan concept and evaluation of cost of civil works
- Project management assistant of civil works and related matters. Construction progress and handover process.
- Technical support for land development permits.
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in the Solar/Wind industry for local Japan projects
- Business level Japanese and English is a MUST
- Land surveying data managing / processing / analysis. Topographic maps, contour maps, etc.
- Production for tender documents (bill of quantities, bill of material, layouts, calculations, etc.).
- Understanding on, drainage system, retention ponds, river investigation, disaster prevention plan, storm water planning, etc.
- Understanding on Earthwork analysis, grading/leveling design. Soil movements, embankments, soil material, roads design
- Cad-astral documents understanding. Parcels maps, administrative division, natural land relief