We have a current opportunity for a COO position on a permanent basis for a Taiwan Offshore Wind pioneer, specialising in offshore wind and energy project development. The position will be based in Taipei. For further information about this position please apply.
- Setting the operations strategies. Determining the operating and budgeting plans for short, mid and long term.
- Setting, tracking and auditing the performances indicators based on the operational targets, and supervising the working progresses.
- Optimizing the operation models together with corresponding management mechanisms. Developing and implementing policies for daily operations, and communicating these policy changes to department supervisors.
- Overseeing daily operations of each department including IT, HR, Public Relations, and ISO Management Systems, etc.; analyzing market trends such as competitors and potential collaborators, while executing operational strategies accordingly.
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Working experience in strategic decision making and holding management level positions
- Knowledge of industrial / economic affairs both domestically and internationally
- Experience in offshore wind is advantageous but not necessary
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, written and spoken