Urgently seeking for a Senior Project Manager for a well-known Warehouse/Distribution company in Chicago!
The SPM is responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout, and more...
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process to include processing, distribution and tracking of all project bidding documentation
- Capable of managing projects $50+ million in size
- Work with Field Supervision and Project Management to establish operation priorities and ensure safety and quality on every project
- B.S. in Construction Management or related technical area
- Experience in markets in which they serve. Healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceutical, K-12 and/or manufacturing preferred
- 10 -15 years' experience
- Must be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
If you're interested and would like to discuss further... Reach out and apply now!